The Music Makers Academy
Academy General Tuition Agreement
This document is our way of letting you know what you can expect from us as an academy and what we will expect from you as a student.
What you can expect from us:
• We will provide opportunities for you to receive 48 lessons annually.
• We will charge you your tuition fees by standing order per calendar month.
• We will offer catch up lessons for lessons missed with notice, timetable allowing.
• We will offer ad hoc additional practice times timetable allowing, at no additional cost.
• We will offer the facility and in certain cases, instruments to study on.
• We will offer the opportunity to take written and/or practical examinations with the London College of Music or the Registry of Guitar Tutors.
• We will make applications on your behalf for examinations and will arrange for examiners to visit the academy.
• We will provide weekly 55 minute lessons and endeavour to give prior notice if your teacher is to be away.
• Group lessons are charged at £40 per calendar month.
• Private lessons are 30 minutes and are charged at £64 per calendar month.
• All prices are inclusive of VAT.
What we expect from you:
• Music Makers Academy will be in the majority, a cash free environment. We will expect you to pay your music tuition fees by monthly standing order.
• We will need at least 24 hours notice to cancel and rearrange a lesson. If you are unwell suddenly we will endeavour to rearrange your lesson timetable permitting.
• We will expect you to use all our equipment with care and respect.
• LCM handbooks and other music purchases can be paid for by cash. If using BACS please use your student name as a reference and email us to confirm what your payment is for at:
• Monday 3-9pm
• Tuesday 3-9pm
• Wednesday 4-8pm
• Thursday 3-8pm
• Friday 4.30-7.30pm
• Saturday 10-12md